Saturday 16 March 2013

I'm Pregnant...... Get me the President!!!!!

I understand that having a child is a milestone in life. I get that its a very special time for a couple, and also a very emotional one. However, there is no need to constantly remind EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME over social media.

We get it, you're pregnant, congratulations.

I feel like I've gone through some of these pregnancies myself with these people. Scan photos, an inventory of baby purchases, "my baby's progress" applications. Honestly, is there any need?

The worst though, is those who get knocked up, and then constantly moan about it. Perhaps you should have thought about that as you were getting your slot filled. Put a fucking bag on it, its not hard, many people manage to do it. If you've not got a bag handy, just wank him off or something..... Don't piss and moan about it because you were irresponsible one night.

I don't have any children before you ask... so that will get peoples backs up. I can already hear the cries of "until you have a child you have no idea". Well if i do manage to knock a bird up, the last thing i do will be to go onto Facebook/Twitter and have a cry wank about it. I'll have to take responsibility for my actions, rather than cursing my luck and vying for peoples sympathy.

Having a child should be a fantastic milestone in life. Not a annoying autobiography about constantly needing a wee and your sore nipples.

No comments:

Post a Comment