Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lady Gaga

There is no denying that this woman has talent. Her performance at the "Royal Variety" goes to show that. However why would you dress up as one of the rejects from "The Muppet Show" all the time? Maybe its because she looks like a toad with a sticklebrick up its arse.



I realise that she is trying to stand out from the crowd, however why not do that by releasing some decent music. The paint by numbers rubbish that she comes out with at the moment does not do her voice justice.

And the amount of fat oiks up and down the country attempting to relate to her music. "Oh man, i had a bad romance once..... Lady Gaga knows what i mean, she must have had one too". No love, maybe you should stop shoveling KFC in your mouth, and then your romance might be better than the one you have with a bucket of chicken.

Check this out for a quality pretentious quote, talk about ridiculous:

“This evening I’ll probably stay in and listen to this new song I recorded today. I like to roll around in bed with my songs and figure out what feels good.”

“I was very excited because my room is this gorgeous penthouse with a white baby-grand piano in the living room. When I saw it, I started to cry. I played for a couple of hours, then gave my assistant a heart attack because I wouldn’t take a shower. I was like, ‘I’m not showering. I’m being brilliant and writing.”

“When you make music or write or create, it’s really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you’re writing about at the time.”

You'll be needing some more makeup, or another lobster to cover that inflated head love.. And I'm sure the STI clinic are loving your irresponsible sex quote.... Mong.




No comments:

Post a Comment