Wednesday 24 February 2010

Scouting for Girls

If I ever end up in Hell, this is what will continuously play as i descend into madness. What a loathsome bunch of cretins these lot are. Basing the name of your band on a book that was written in 1908, by a man who like spending all his time with young boys. That's a damning statement before you've even started

I can imagine there is a lot of writers block involved when coming up with songs. Evidenced by the repeated words in each of these songs. Imagine a band meeting.....

Idiot 1 - "Right guys, here's our new song "Shes So Lovely", now i've got a bit of the chorus sorted, so we need to flesh it out a bit"

Idiot 2 - "How about "She's so Lovely"?"

1 - "We've used that already number 2, can you not think of anything else?"

2 - "Erm, no not really"

Idiot 3 - "How about we repeat it tiresomely and endlessly, and also, instead of using the word "Lovely" in its normal 2 syllable form, lets throw in an extra one for good measure, like "Lov-er-ley"

1 - "I knew there was a reason i hired you number 3.... That is pure BRILLIANCE!"

Overall the band can be typified via the name of the frontman - Roy.

I rest my case.

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree with you any more strongly. Cretinous little urks. I'm pretty certain I could find a way of blaming Cowell for this atrocity.

    ReplyDelete